by Silambam, Phoenix
on Sunday 4-7pm, October 9, 2022
at Mesa Arts Center
being sponsored by Akshaybhasha
in collaboration with Sewa International
to support Pallium India, a charitable trust
dedicated to palliative care in India.
What is palliative care- https://youtu.be/xM7d-YnF4yo
What is Palliative care?
Palliative care is – A new and evolving concept in medicine,
- a need of the current times due to the ageing population and prolonged lives of the chronically ill.
- an extra layer of support to the conventional medical care in case of complicated, prolonged illnesses such as cancer, dementia, AIDS, etc
- To achieve quality of life by relieving health related pain and suffering.
What is Pallium India?
Pallium, India- a charitable trust dedicated to palliative care,
-based in Kerala, founded by Padmashri Dr. Rajgopal in 2003,
– it’s vision is to integrate palliative care with the general health care and make it available all over India.
Why donate to Pallium, India ? – Look at the bigger picture.
-We are going back and forth to our homeland and our loved ones are still there.
– our donations will not be only for the philanthropic reason but also an investment in our own future.
Donate generously to help build a strong base of palliative care in India.